Friday, December 14, 2007

I love the Holiday Season. It is the best time of the year for me. I love giving away the things I create and making people smile. I love seeing all of my family in the same month. I love having holiday parties. I love watching my boys create handmade heartfelt presents for their friends and family. I love getting my kids up on Christmas morning and watching them see everything under the tree for the first time. I also love getting my stocking. My dad used to sleep in so the only presents we got to open right away were the ones in our Christmas stocking so it has always been my favorite. I also love that this has been a fun and exciting year for our company and our family so I want to give thanks to everyone who has stopped by to take a look at our blog, our stores and a peek into our lives. May you have the Holiday Season of your Dreams and May Your Heart fill with Warmth and Love. Merry Christmas to Everyone.
With Love
Heather
(the Brunette)

No comments: