Sunday, June 14, 2009

Play! Play! Play and then Play some MORE!!!


I am having so much fun these days just playing. Playing with my kids, playing with my husband and playing with my friends. I have learned to slow down and just enjoy each day for what it is. Which to me at the moment is an reason to play. I have cut back on the time I spend at work and plan to play away the summer with my family. I know we are going to have so much fun.
It takes a lot to learn that everything doesn't have to get done at once. That the house doesn't have to be spotless. That everyone is really not counting on you to do everything. You don't really have to write something new on your blog everyday. That sometimes it is more fun to hop on your motorcycle and go for a ride instead of weed eating the yard. That if you only learn to laugh more then more people will be laughing along with you.

I read a quote once that said. "I don't regret the opportunities I have taken only the ones that I didn't take. So know I take every opportunity I can. " That seemed like a great way to think and that is the way that I look at the world. My husband says we are "What Next?" kind of people. Not the kind of people to live in the past, dwell on whats been done and relive our regrets. We are the kind of people who are wondering what we are going to experience next. I just love the way he thinks.

Wow, that was me feeling a little philosophical. Hope you enjoyed it.

No comments: