Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Teaching a Class is so much Fun


I love teaching crafts. I am not a trained teacher but I love to pass on knowledge to people and watch them excel at creating. A lot of people I know think that they can't make something and when I talk them into trying they are always so amazed at what they have created that it just makes me happy. I feel like I have shared a little of myself with them but showing how rewarding it is to create.
We have hosted a couple of card making classes and it is so much fun. We recently got contacted to go put one on and do a party at a friends house and I am so excited. I think it will be great to meet some new people and share my love of paper making crafts. I just really enjoy doing it and am going to try and pursue my love of teaching with others.

No comments: