Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Best Sign Ever!



I found this wonderful Mario sign available on Etsy.com. It is hand painted and features my son's favorite character. He loves to created films with Mario as the star. He also likes to be left alone when he is filming. So I contacted the owner of the shop and asked her if she could write "Filming Do Not Enter" on the back side of the sign. She said that it would be no problem and this is what arrived in the mail. I am so amazed at the extra work she put into this sign that I had to tell you all about it. I think it turned out spectacular and my son loves it. He was so thrilled that he sat down and composed his own thank you letter. You can find other wonderful items from this shop at http://www.fdcraftsnquilts.etsy.com/
Posted by Picasa

No comments: