Thursday, October 18, 2007

Don't Be Scared


I made these adorable little guys out of Chinese take out boxes and goggle eyes. I left them as after school treats for my kids and they just loved them. I just used permanent marker to add the mouth and eyebrows and then I stuck the eyes on with glue dots. It was so easy that as soon as my 5 year old was done with the candy he made his own. I was lucky to find a whole bag of goggle eyes at the second hand store for $1.00 and I got about 40 take out boxes and a church sale this summer for a $1.00 so the whole project was pretty inexpensive. I am glad I found a use for the boxes because I they have been sitting for a while but it was such a great deal that I couldn't pass it up.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

HA LOVE THOSE

Nora said...

That would be such a fun take home project for a kids birthday party!!! If only my kids were small again...cute idea!

Simply Wired Custom Jewelry said...

Ha! These are great. Cool idea!