Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Im Off to See the Accountant, the wonderful Accountant!

Our first year as a business has ended and now we have to do our TAXES. I feel happy and sad all at the same time. I can’t believe a year has gone by and I am still at it. I love what we are doing and it is so fulfilling. I feel like it is time to set some new goals and push myself even harder to get things running. I believe it is time for a new momentum. I am going to speak to our accountant about our business structure, how I should be keeping records better, am I using all the deductions out there that I should and if I really can rent my Craft Cabin to our business. I do so love both sides of running a business. I feel I grow smarter every time a new challenge comes up in the business and I feel I grow as an artist when an idea comes out of my head and is created with my hands. Perhaps I will have to put my goals on my BLOG so they are very visible.

No comments: