Saturday, September 6, 2008

I have been sent to JAIL to help raise money!


I have been sent to JAIL to help raise money for Jerry's Kids.

Somebody who is in the "witness protection plan" has turned me in to "Jail" I got the call earlier this week and they are sending over the paddy wagon to pick me up and "arrest" me.

I have never been part of a fund raising challenge but this seemed like the perfect opportunity to get started. I have always wanted to help and this is such a great cause. The "bail" I raise will help send two kids to MDA camp.

The Muscular Dystrophy Association is a voluntary health agency working to defeat 43 neuromuscular diseases that affect a million Americans. MDA is making landmark achievements in research for cures and treatments of these devastating neuromuscular diseases. These lifelines of help and hope are only possible with support like yours. Nearly all funding come from private donors. If you would like to help please check out the web page I have set up. Any amount helps.




Thank you for taking the time to read and for your generous donation in helping me reach my "BAIL"