Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Fun new site to Sell Your Items Artfire.com

Always Amy stopped by and referred me to a new site that sells handcrafted items call ArtFire. I of course checked it out and loved it. They have a very easy sign up and it was really easy to list products. I have signed up for the free account to see what kind of traffic I can get but I am seriously considering signing up for there great deal of $7.00 a month for life. That is all they would charge for you to do unlimited listings and 10 pictures a listings. They seem to really have a grasp on handcrafted items and they are really promoting having a greener earth. It is in beta right now and I hope I got all the specifics right. So please stop by and check it out www.Artfire.com If you end up signing up please let them know GwynnsGifts sent you.
Here is a link to one of our listing
http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=ViewListing&product_id=7147

Have a Wonderful Day
Heather

No comments: