Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The list of things I am Thankful Could go on Forever

It is the time of year where we all start thinking about what we are thankful for. It is so easy to remember what sucks but it is so much more gratifying to think of all the wonderful things we are lucky to have in our lives. I am, by nature a very optimistic person and I try very hard to only think of the wonderful things I am lucky to have. Sometimes it is harder then others but most of the time it is so easy. I just look around at my wonderful family, friends and the world I live in. I go to bed each night thinking I what a lucky person I am and my dreams are wonderful.

When I was younger and used to get frustrated or down on my luck about situations or family I would turn on Jerry Springer and it would work magic. If you ever thought your life sucked then you just had to watch Jerry Springer and realize that life is not so bad. My brother wasn’t sleeping with my sister, my mom wasn’t sleeping with boyfriend and my husband and my friends hadn’t all stabbed me in the back. I know it was probably not healthy to feel better because other people had such miserable lives but it certainty put things into perspective back then.

I wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving holiday and may all the things you are thankful for make you feel fortunate and loved.

No comments: