Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Scored this Awesome Hutch Today and Need Help


I scored this awesome piece of furniture today and I just love all the details. The glass is rounded in all the windows, the drawers all lock with this awesome key and the top drawer folds down into a writing surface. The drawers are all assembled with tongue and grove so it makes me think it is a well made piece of furniture. It also weigh a ton. I tried to do some research on the company or the piece to find out a little about it and had no luck so if anyone has info or can share how to find information I would really appreciate. Thanks so much



2 comments:

Rosie said...

That is a beautiful piece of furniture. I also love your art! Your'e ad is on my blog. I'm still learning how to use Entrcard!

Rosie said...

by the way! I love your name! Gwynn is my daughter's middle name