Thursday, February 10, 2011

Original Painting with Acrylics Featuring Red and Black Flowers

I have recently decided to share my art with the world and have opened up a second shop on Etsy featuring my original paintings with acrylics, watercolors and pens. 
I have no formal art training but I am learning as I go and have the most fun doing it.  I love to be inspired by my family, nature and other incredible artist.
I continue to learn by reading up on all topics of art that I get from my local library.  I also love to just use trial and error.  Recently I have started to use rubbing alcohol to created muted edges in my acrylic paintings.  I have also started making art videos with some of my pieces.  My art videos are little pieces of my life combined with the painting being created


No comments: