Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Birthday Party Rocked!




The water war was a blast. The kids and Adults had so much fun and everyone got into it. We filled up over 400 water balloons and they were gone in minutes but it was so worth it. that was one of the kids stashes of water balloons and the cake was decorated by me and my two sons. We went with an underwater theme due to the water war. The kids and I painted on seaweed, octopus, jellyfish, shells and various other things. I think we ate as much frosting as we used on the cake but it turned out delicious. there was only one piece left at the end of the day. I also had scooped ice cream into plastic cups with a spoon the night before and that made the cake and ice cream part so much easier. Everyone just grabbed a cup of ice cream. When all was said and done Cody's 6th birthday will definelty be remembered with lots of laughs and good times.

No comments: