Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Darling Niece in her Polka Dot Dress




I got this lovely dress for niece because I just couldn't resist. The cut and style of the dress remind me of simpler times in fashion. So we had her run around the back yard so I could snap pictures and this one is my favorite. She just turned two last month and is talking up a storm. Most of it we can't understand but she says it with such intent. She is also not really fond of the camera and its really hard to get her to look at you. I think I will have lots of fun playing with this in PaintShop Pro

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what a gorgeous little one, I love the dress!:)

Anonymous said...

cute cute cute
i just became an aunt for the first time, to a baby girl! i cant wait until she can play and talk and be fun! hah

GwynnsGifts said...

congrats heather on becoming a Aunt. I am lucky enough to have two nieces so far and I just love getting the dresses. They don't last long but they sure look cute.